Wednesday, December 8, 2010

White Wednesday Christmas




This is a little village set in white and gold. I scooped this up on a recent Home Goods shopping trip. I love the glitter, pearls and mini trees. Such detail and beauty! This little beauty is sitting on top of a chippy sage green table I have in my living room. The picture is a shot of my darlings at the beach standing on the dunes. That was our Christmas card photo in 2003. Sniff. My little one was only 2! I could cry looking at it.


Our den/playroom is done up in Beach Cottage Chic. Pale blue walls, lots of white and chippy furniture and accessories that we love. We have a small three foot tree in there we like to decorate with blues and whites. This is a sweet little glittered church I painted. Hard to see the glitter in the pic, though. Chippy paint and it hangs from vintage blue seam binding. It's vintage sweet!

Beauteous metal glittered star amongst the poinsettias and white ribbon. The sweetest little fluffy white owl I've ever seen. He was bought in a Christmas shop but he's staying out all year long! A whimsical blue ball hangs there too. Sometimes I just want to sail away, and you?


I am joining up with:






Go check out all of the beauty and enjoy!


~Roselle



10 comments:

Victoria said...

That is a beautiful little village!

JoAnne said...

Hi Roselle,
How very, very pretty!!!!! I enjoyed visiting.

Marie @ Sally Lee by the Sea said...

You have a lovely blog & your decorations are divine.

I'm a new follower from All Things Merry & Bright blog hop...please come by & say "Hello" sometime: http://SallyLeeByTheSea.com

Happy Holidays!

sissie said...

Hello Roselle,
I have a soft spot in my heart for these sweet little village scenes and yours is so pretty.

Love your beach themed tree too. Who could resist a furry little owl.

hugs
Sissie

Janet said...

Hi Roselle!

I just love your darling glitter village, it is vintage sweet! I hope I can find one at Home Goods, too!
Blessings,
Janet

Rebecca said...

Love your little houses-I've got to get mine out-there so fun to decorate with!

Bella said...

Hi Roselle, LOVE your glittery sweet village!! I think instead of sailing away I'll move into a pink glitter house :-))
Thanks for visiting.... I wish I could help you with the stars, I have had them for years, some came as a garland and I seperated them.
Have a glittery day!!
Bella

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Love the little village. Home Goods is such a dangerous place for me. I can spend HOURS in there! Wish I lived by the sea. Enjoy it, Roselle!

Have a great weekend,
Judy

Fish Tail Cottage said...

Hi there, i just popped over from Bella's Rose Cottage" i absolutely love your collection of glittery homes..i just picked up my very first! Where do you find yours? they are all so beautiful!
xoxo
Tracie
(i'm your newest follower!)

Krishana said...

You have such a lovely blog, Roselle! The snowy little owl pictured in this post reminded me of something that happened just last night. As I was going to sleep, a hush had fallen on the countryside as the snow storm died down for a half hour. There was an owl who was very gratefully "whoo-whoo"ing his thanksgiving during that time and I smiled to remember that on seeing your post today. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails