Friday, December 31, 2010

Valentines ThRiFt


In between the holiday preparations, I couldn't stop myself from doing a little thrifting here and there (for my sanity).
I am itching to get started on creating Valentine's goodies. Here is a small sampling of some of the treasures I have collected in preparation for my creations.
That lamp was $1.00!!! Can you believe it? I think the clerk was just happy to have it off the shelf! LOL I'm not sure if I will leave it all tarnished or clean it up and paint it fresh. It even has a marble base! The rhinestones are stunning. The prettiest I have ever found. Earrings cost me a whopping $4.00 but so worth it. The shoe clips were $2.00. I love the mercury glass heart I came upon too (for a mere 2.50). Can't wait to start creating this weekend!
I am linking up with:
~Roselle

10 comments:

Miss Gracie's House said...

Have fun! Thanks for coming by my place...ww is so fun!
happy New Year!
Rene

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Happy New Year, Roselle! Great finds! Doesn't thrifting give you such a boost?! I don't get to do it as often as I used too. :(

Couture de Papier said...

Beautiful thank you for sharing...
Happy Pink New Year!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi there Roselle~
What fantastic finds- the silvery heart is darling! Thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday- Happy New Year!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I will double your money and pay you $2.00 for that cute little lamp! I will have company until tomorrow and then I can clean up and think ahead! Thank you for entering my mosaic shoe giveaway! The chandelier crystal hanging post will be out in a couple day's

Happy New years!

Carol

Cindy Adkins said...

Happy New Year!!!
XO

Jillian said...

Where o where is this magical thrift shop? I must go there! Great finds.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

tina said...

heart is wonderful! happy new year

Handpainted Roses said...

Great finds, Happy new Year!!!Julie

Susan said...

What delicious thrifty finds Roselle! I especially like the rhinestones. Can't wait to see what you've got crafting for Valentine's day...
- Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails