Friday, December 31, 2010

HaPpY nEw YeAr

Happy New Year dear blog Friends!
I just wanted to wish all my followers and new friends the happiest, healthiest and prosperous year ahead - 2011!
I would also like to thank those that have offered a kind word, become a good friend, or shared a tip or a laugh. I began this blog in the Spring of this year. I can honestly say I have met some of the most talented, kindest and funny people in my life. A few that I consider true friends now. Which is pretty amazing when you consider we've never met in person. Blogging has become a part of my life now. I look forward to reading about the happenings in people's lives, their creations, their thoughts and their friendship. I love the linky parties, the holiday parties, the various ways women help women....just ALL OF IT.
Again, thank you for making my first year of blogging a joy.
I look forward to another year ahead!
I am joining Bev and all the other pink lovers over at How Sweet The Sound for Pink Saturday. The FIRST of 2011!!!
In Friendship,
Roselle

10 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Roselle,
You rock!!! I'm so happy to have met you this year, my dear friend!!! We've had SO much fun and LOTS of laughter...I love your creativity--it is such an inspiration! Happy New Year!!!!
XO

Mari said...

HELLO DEAR ROSELLE~I WANT TO THANK YOU FROM MY HEART FOR YOUR PRAYERS ON BEHALF OF MY COUSIN CINDY :)
I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE MEET SUCH A SWEET AND CARING LADY :)

WISHING YOU AND YOURS A VERY HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

HUGLETS~XO~MARI

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family Roselle!! Hope all your wishes comes true this year!!
Hugs,
Amy

tina said...

Happy new Year!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Roselle,
It is amazing how many of us started to blog in 2010 and how much it has changed all of our lives!

Happy New Year to you and yours!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

I started my blog a couple of years ago, but did not really start to blog until this year, too!
It opened up a whole different world of fu n and friendships...
Happy Blogging and Happy Pink New Year!
Jil

Sherry from Alabama said...

What a sweet New Year's greeting!

Wishing you a blessed and happy New Year!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Donnie said...

What a beautiful thing to say. So sweet. Happy Pink New Year.

luluslovlies said...

Happy Pink Saturday, I had to stop by as I see we each used the same graphic for the Happy New Yerar only yours is your blog header and mine is my blog post! We sure have good taste!! lol Hugs to you and have fun blogging! Marilou

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Hi Rochelle, So happy you dropped in for a visit. Love meeting new bloggers. Love that mercury glass heart you found. I am going treasure hunting tomorrow. Hope I am as lucky. Happy Pink Saturday (a bit late) and a happy happy New Year. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails