Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas With Victoria

I am joining up with Kathy of A Delightsome Life and the other blogger participants to share my Christmas With Victoria inspired Christmas decor.

I ADORE anything vintage AND Victorian. If it's not a vintage treasure from my childhood, then I find vintage goodies while thrifting and junkin around. Sometimes it's just vintage inspired!
My post features a few pictures of these treasures scattered around my home.
Our large tree in our living room is filled with traditional colors. The ornaments are a collection of those I've inherited from my childhood, the ones my hubby and I purchased as a young couple and all the sweet hand made ones that my darling daughters have made. It's also filled in with white poinsettias, wired ribbon and bows.

The collages below feature just a few more holiday goodies scattered around our home.
Be sure to visit Kathy (click link about or my sidebar link) and all the other bloggers for more vintage Victorian inspired Christmas beauty.
~Roselle

11 comments:

Bella said...

I am working on my post for this party right now. :) Absolutely beautiful images.

shirley said...

Roselle, I love your Christmas tree. It is so festive. What a wonderful collection of items you have "around the house" ! they are just beautiful...The collages are always a favorite of mine. I love Victoria...

Terri said...

Beautiful vintage holiday decorations. So festive, your home must look so lovely!
Hugs,
Terri

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh how gorgeous, Roselle!!!!
XO

On Crooked Creek said...

Roselle,
Beautiful! These would fit in my Art Studio beautifully! Thanks for your sweet visit today and come again soon, dear!
Fondly,
Pat

Rettabug said...

Soooooo pretty, Roselle! This is my first visit to your blog but I guarantee, it won't be my last.

I'm off to check out those beautiful ice skates I see on the bottom. PREEETTTYYY!

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your sweet comment. Your tree is Victorian and beautiful!

Kathy said...

Roselle, What a lovely Christmas tree filled with beauty and treasures. That's one of the things that I love about decorating a tree! Last night my daughter and husband finally decorated the 'family' tree filled with all the old, new and memorable ornaments. It looks marvelous! I love all your soft colored Christmas decorations,
thank you so much for joining me this week at Christmas with Victoria - you've made it all the more special,
Kathy

Honey at 2805 said...

What wonderful, festive ornaments. Love Victorian. I have just become your friend and hope you will stop by for a visit and be a friend too.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Roselle,
Your Christmas tree is lovely and all your decorations too. Christmas is such a beautiful time of year. From the tree and lights, to the decorations and treasures; the music and food and of course the love of family and friends; it's all so special. Isn't this Victorian party fun? I so enjoy blogging about and peeking into everyone's home for the holidays! Thanks for sharing yours and enjoy the rest of your week.

Christmas blessings,
Sandi

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Roselle,
What a beautiful tree!!

Hug,
Debbie @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails