Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wonderful White Wednesday

I am linking up with Faded Charm for White Wednesday.

I love bottles/jars. I am always on the lookout for pretty and unique shapes that I can alter/embellish. I have a stash of lace, seam binding, ribbons and vintage jewelry on hand, so when I find a bottle I can't wait to decorate it! These two are my latest. I think they are my favorites that I've done so far.

This handsome boy is our rescue cat Riley. He is white and grey. We got him from a safe haven rescue. He's 2 now. When we got him he was only 4 pounds and ugly as all get out! LOL My youngest daughter picked him. He's a huge boy now. See those furry ears? We think he's got some Main Coon or Norwegian in him because he's 18 lbs. now and has a lot of the characteristics of those breeds. He's very lovable and LOVES being held and carried everywhere. We think it's because he was hand bottle fed and fostered with a family so that's all he knows. All we know is that he is a loving and joyful addition to our family and we are blessed to have him.

Don't forget to visit Faded Charm for all the wonderful White Wednesday posts.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I hope you get to spend it with those you love and remember holidays past with those gone before.

~Roselle

8 comments:

Cindy said...

I love how you embellish the bottles; I will be on the look out for some that I can do! What a great cat. Everyone needs a cat around, especially a rescue cat. We have 2 and they are the best! Happy Thanksgiving!

very merry vintage style said...

The one with the crown is my favorite! I like to collect bottles and jars too... I have many more than I can fill! Thanks for visiting my blog and I can't wait to see your submission to my linky party December 1!

Tina Eudora said...

A Very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family also Roselle!
Tina xo

Celestina Marie Designs said...

Hi Roselle,
Your bottles are gorgeous. I love them and your designs.
I too enjoy to design with bottles and jars.
Your sweet kitty is gorgeous.

Happy Thanks giving to you and yours. Thank you for stopping by and good luck in my giveaway.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Cat & Cricket said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Love your bottles...uumm.. I think I spotted one of those crown ones before... and of course.. I love the 'cat'
Smiles~
Cat and Cricket

Olivia said...

Oh, your bottles are very pretty! I love bottles as well! Your kitty is adorable, aren't they cute when they get healthy and all fluffed up! Happy Thanksgiving sweet friend.
Hugs,
Olivia

My White Home said...

lovely :)

time-worn interiors said...

I love the bottle with the crown on it!
theresa
aka:tot

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails