Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Vintage Whites...

I am joining up with Faded Charm
for Wonderful White Wednesday and All Things Heart And Home for her weekly All Things Merry And Brite Blog Party. I shared this skate on Pink Saturday when it was a work in progress. It's finished now. I decided to use a satin ribbon in creamy off white for the laces. I added floral pics in greens and whites to finish off the look.
This is an up cycled wooden nick knack holder. I painted it Heirloom White. I think it is adorable used as a jewelry catch all. It would cute holding favorite tiny collectibles or small framed pictures too!

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to go visit Faded Charm for all the other White Wednesday loveliness brought to you today!

~Roselle

9 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO ROSELLE,

YOUR SKATE TURNED OUT GORGEOUS :) AND THE STAND IS SOOO SWEET :)

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

XOX~MARI

Brenda ~ Shabby Cats and Roses said...

Hi Roselle :) That skate is just adorable with your pretty pink handpainted roses, and I like the white ribbon tie ~ the stand is great; and yes perfect for displaying some of those smaller items we all like to collect :)

Have a wonderful day!
Warmest hugs, Brenda

Janet said...

I just love your pretty ice skates!
Blessings,
Janet

Char said...

Oh I am in love with your skates. Your roses are just so romantic and pretty. Of course you are showing us the perfect shelf for showcasing many pretty things, Char

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh--this is incredible...What I thought of immediately was "Ice Princess!" Like someone who is a skating champion would beg for this!!! It is gorgeous!!

I'm still on Atkins--it's taking forever...lol But, I am strict on it so hopefully, by Christmas, I will be where I need to be...

I hope you're doing great!!!
XO

Ginger said...

Your skate is awesome. Love it and the ribbon really set it off. The shelf is great too. Roselle thanks for all the help you have given me.
Hugs to you
Ginger

A Cottage Muse said...

Oh Roselle you did a beautiful job on that skate!! Thanks for sharing!

tina said...

i love it! they are so romantic...

Robin said...

Those skates are so beautiful! I love them to the moon!
Thank you for linking, I'm looking so forward to seeing all your inspiration on Wednesdays!
Have a relaxing evening...
xo
Robin
All Things Heart and Home

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails