Wednesday, October 6, 2010

White Wednesday

I am joining up with Kathleen over at Faded Charm (link on sidebar) for White Wednesday. Just a small vignette of one of my favorite pieces my secretary in the living room. I am forever moving things around and this has become a focal point in the room. This little desk sits right on the back wall and with our open floor plan, you see it from every room in the house. So it's become one of my favorite spots to decorate.

I noticed quite a few comments about white pumpkins being scarce this year. Michael's craft store has a lot of them. All the ones you see pictured are from there. The littlest one is a ceramic one that has been glittered. They have a nice selection if you are into faux pumpkins.

Don't forget to click on the Faded Charm link and visit all the other White Wednesday loveliness today!

~Roselle

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your secretary is so cute-love that you can close it up-hides away all the treasures you don't want anyone to see!

Mari said...

HELLO ROSELLE,

WOW!!! YOUR SECRETARY IS BEAUTIFUL, I COULD SEE WHY IT WOULD BE A FAVORITE PIECE!!! I LOVE FAUX PUMPKINS, I ALSO PURCHASED MOST OF MINE AT MICHAEL'S :)
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

XOX~MARI

Marie said...

How cute is that little white pumpkin with painted roses and a bow!!! Adorable! Stopping by from WW.
-marie

A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Rochelle...love your sweet vignette, especially the fan!!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Thanks for stopping, that pumpkin would look great in my house, of course it would look better if I had the little secretary to put it on.....Don't forget me in your will LOL!!!

Carol

Donnie said...

Your secretary is so lovely and the simple decorations of the pumpkins and fan looks very nice.

Janet said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments! I would love to follow your blog! I really like your decorating style and especially love the little pumpkins on your desk!

Blessings,
Janet

Heidi said...

Love your pumpkin display as well, the white goes great with industrial pieces! Thanks for visiting me!

~Que Bella~ said...

What a great piece! I love secretaries like this... you can close them up and conceal all the mess (well, for me anyway!). Lovely pumpkins, too.

Thanks also for commenting on my WW post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails