Thursday, October 21, 2010

Please Cast Your Votes Creating Vintage Charm Challange

I have entered at contest over at Sonia's beautiful blog Creating Vintage Charm. We had to use the above image and create something "vintage charming".

For my creative entry, I used a faux candle. I burned the edges of the sweet print and glued it to the candle. I added hand painted roses and buds. I glittered the image and flowers but it's hard to see in the pic.


If you head over to Sonia's blog, you can vote for your favorite entry. They are all gorgeous. The contest is open until midnight on October 28. Click the Challange Link on my sidebar to go to the contest post.
Thanks for taking a peek!
~Roselle

5 comments:

WW said...

Very pretty. I thought the roses were part of the candle, good job.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh it's beautiful Roselle,
I'm on my way over there to vote!!!!
XO

Jillian said...

So sweet! I'm heading over to vote right now! :0)

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Donnie said...

That's lovely. I'll try to vote now too.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Roselle,
Oh that would be so awesome if you share those on pink Saturday!!! I'd be thrilled!

I went over and voted yesterday and just wanted to let you know...If I were you, I'd ask the ladies from Pink Saturday to vote....that would get alot of people there!!!
XO
Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails