Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pink Saturday--10/16


Happy Pink Saturday! Soooo sorry I am off to a very late start but sometimes life happens! I bought these sweet pin cushions from an eBay seller The Cottage Mill.
Aren't they just adorable?
This cute 2 frame picture frame came out so adorable. A garage sale find for under 1.00, a treasure waiting to happen for sure! This is metal and it was painted a hideous gold when I rescued "her". The rose embellishments are so pretty and are way more visible painted pretty pink. I added vintage sheet music inside each frame instead of a picture.
A big shout out and thanks to Bev for hosting this fun pink party every Saturday! Don't forget to go and visit all the other pink lovelies at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/ !!!
Roselle

9 comments:

Donnie said...

Loved your pink pin cushions. they were so cute and the frames are perfect. You did a good job giving the frame a second life all dressed up in pink Have a great day.

Jillian said...

You certainly did transform the picture frame... I love the sheet music idea! And yeah! Pin Cushions! Those are adorable.

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Kathy said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Love the pincushion and the new look to the frame! Very beautiful,
Kathy

Enchanted Rose Studio said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Roselle! Those pin cushions are too sweet! Love the double heart frame, great find!

Your daughters are so beautiful!

You are a darling for stopping by!

Have a lovely weekend!

Cheers!
Tina

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Roselle,
I just created a new butterfly that I added to that post...I hope you'll come see it because it has a pink rose made of mulberry paper!

I hope you have a beautiful time at the Christening and I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Again, thank you so much for all my treasures.
Love,
Cindy

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

I just love those pin cushions and that sweet frame!! So very pretty!!

Debbie

Couture de Papier said...

Darling finds...HPS

tina said...

happy pink saturday!i love pink pin cushion,and photo frame are adorable
kiss,tina

WW said...

I love those pincushions, they look like little hats. So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails