Thursday, October 7, 2010

No Calorie Cupcakes

I'm having so much fun painting these cupcakes lately!
I've put them on Christmas balls, wine glasses and now these wooden tags.
Love the little candies too :)

All of this NO CAL sweetness will soon be available in my shop :)
Now, I am heading out to go junkin and thriftin! Lots of stress around here lately and I need to go do something for "Roselle" to get back on my game. If you could be so kind as to keep us in your thoughts and prayers, I'd really appreciate it. I will share later on the scoop!
Gone Junkin...
Roselle


4 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, too cute Roselle!!! Love your "sweetness" tags!!!
I just made an ATC with a birthday cupcake to surprise my aunt for her birthday. (So, you and I were on the same wavelength!)

Have a "sweet" day!!!
And, oh how wonderful of you to send something!
I can't wait to see it!!!
Love,
Cindy

Donnie said...

Love your tags. Those cupcakes look yummy. I definitely keep all my blogger friends in my prayers at night. Some days are up, some down hopefully yours will be up soon. Hope your junkin' helped.

Cindy Adkins said...

I will keep you in my prayers!!!

Olivia said...

Oh my these cupcakes look deelish! Good luck with your saleing. Hugs and prayers.
Olivia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails