Monday, October 4, 2010

Market Monday Etsy Cottage Style

It's Market Monday time over at the Etsy Cottage Style Blog!

The first Monday of every month, participating sellers link up to offer their vintage, charming, cottage chic, and/or flea market style offerings over on this blog www.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.com. You can click on the link on my sidebar and be directed there. The sale goes on all week long!

Go visit and see all the goodies offered! Start your holiday shopping early or better yet, buy something for yourself! Be inspired! Be creative!

Happy Market Monday
Roselle

5 comments:

Donnie said...

That's the best way to shop. You get such beautiful, well made and original gifts for those you love. See y'all there.

Jillian said...

What a great idea! Is it osmething I could join in? How fun.

Thanks so much for visiting today! I'm trying to play catch up after our busy wedding weekend!

Have a great day... even though it may be raining.

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Roselle,
Wow, I'll try to link up--thank you for telling me about it!!! I hope you're doing great!
XO

Ginger said...

Roselle, love your new look on your blog. I checked out the link. Awesome!!! I'm still trying to get the courage up to start an Etsy store.

Vicki said...

Thank you for visiting my blog today and giving a follow. Right back at you...beautiful place you have here. I'm taking a quick break from the day job to explore. Love the Etsy items too. Hope to talk more soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails