Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pink Saturday...Pink Harvest



Happy Pink Saturday! I'm a tad behind on the eight ball here. Crazy weekend and I'm just getting around to posting this now :::hangs head:::

I am in a real fall mood and my creative muse has returned! Just this morning alone, I finished up 4 projects! This pretty shabby pumpkin is one of them. By this evening, they will all be in my Etsy shop. I love when I am on a roll!!!

Stop back tomorrow to see my GIVEAWAY Post. I didn't want to have it interfere with my Pink Saturday Post. The winner will be announced NEXT Saturday after 8:00 P.M. So you will have time next PS to join in!

Don't forget to visit sweet Bev (www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/) and all the other pink lovin' bloggers for their Pink Saturday Posts. Click the link on my sidebar to visit :)

~Roselle (aka THE WITCH)

6 comments:

Cabin and Cottage said...

I'm not much into Halloween decorating, but I love the white pumpkins when I can find them in the market. I love your version! Sweet. How are things in New Jersey?

Mari said...

HELLO...

LOVE YOUR SWEET PUMPKIN :) I HAVE A COUPLE BUT I ALWAYS COULD ADD SOME MORE...LOL
HAPPY PINKY PINK SATURDAY!!!

XOX~MARI

Monica@The White Bench said...

Oh soooo pretty!!! I'm drooling over white pumpkins, but cannot find themhere :(( Your painted one is so creative and sweet.
Thanks for stopping by!
Monica.

Olivia~ said...

Oh my your pink pumpkin is just divine! Love it.
Hugs,
Olivia

Atelier de Charo said...

Love it!!!

Piney Rose said...

How very pretty! I have so many projects I want to be working on - just too little time in the day! Simply must get involved in Etsy Cottage Style as well - I've been putting that off 4-EVER....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails