Saturday, September 4, 2010

PINK SATURDAY 9/4/10

Happy Pink Saturday!
Today I am sharing a shabby and cottage style teacup lamp I created. I used a vintage candle stand, painted it up pink and distressed it. Hubby is "drill man". He drills the holes in the cups and bonds them to the lamps. He is also "electrical man", so anything that is electrical, gets wired or rewired by him. I then added some crystal prisms and voila! Cute as a button teacup lamp. I love making these. I have different ones to share but I will have to dig up the photos. Once school starts, I am looking forward to making more. I have a few teacups and saucers ready to go. Just need to find the right bases for them.

A big thanks to Bev over at How Sweet The Sound for hosting this fun weekly pink party. Here's the link to visit all the pink goodies: http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/pink-saturday/
Roselle

16 comments:

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

This is just stunning and I have fallen in love with it as I collect Moss Rose China, the pattern on the tea cup!!

Debbie

Denise@alloverroses said...

Hi Roselle, Thank you for the warm welcome for my 1st Pink Saturday! I was just in your beautiful state a couple of weeks ago for the first time. I had a great time and the weather was wonderful. You and your hubby make a great team...your teacup lamp is gorgeous. Enjoy your day!
Denise

Rebecca said...

What a neat little idea-so original!

Sherry from Alabama said...

I love your lamp! You are so creative. And what would we do without our sweet hubbys to help with our projects? Happy Pink Saturday!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Tina Eudora said...

What a gorgeous creation Roselle! I just love to see what talented people are up to and this did not disappoint!
Have a wonderful holiday weekend and lots of creating fun!
Tina xo

Mari said...

HELLO....
YOUR TEA CUP LAMP IS ADORABLE!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW YOUR OTHERS WILL TURN OUT!!! HAPPY PINK SATURDAY :)

XOX~MARI

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi Roselle, I love that lamp, how creative and beautiful!

Have a wonderful weekend and blessings,

Barb

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Roselle your lamp creation is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!

Happy PS,
Jacalyn

Marydon said...

G'day Roselle ~ Our tea cup lamps aren't done like this, but I love yours! Clever.
Have a beautiful & safe holiday weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Really cute...Now I have to find my very own "Electrical Man"

Carol

Sherrie said...

I love the lamp. What a fun and cute idea. I too have my husband do all the electrical work. It keeps him busy and out of trouble. Thanks for sharing.

Atelier de Charo said...

What a lovely creation!!!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Shirl said...

Hi, Happy Pink Saturday! Love your post this week. Teacup lamp is adorable!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Jean said...

So very cute. Happy belated Pink Day. Hope yours was great.

Monica@The White Bench said...

Your lamp is incredibly creative!! Well done!
Monica.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Your creations are wonderful. I have an antiques booth and just sold one of those irons, it sold as fast as I put it in. Thank you so much for stopping!

Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails