Thursday, September 16, 2010

I WON I WON and other things....

This month, I joined the lovely, talented and VERY generous Cindy Adkins at her blog party www.cindyadkinswhimsicalmusings.blogspot.com/
Each month, she hosts a "Miss Creative Spirit Challange" beginning on the 8th of the month . This was my first time linking up with Cindy and the creative and very talented ladies here in blog land.
Well, low and behold I WON for this month. I am tickled especially because today was a yuk day! It's been one of those annoying days. Nothing getting done that I had planned, being interrupted by ringing phones, doorbells, neighbors, dramas du jour, etc. Toxic energy all around me. This little surprise came at just the right time today :) I won one of Cindy's own unique and gorgous creations. She created a bracelet using graphics from The Graphics Fairy.
Be sure to check out Cindy's website and maybe you can link up in October. Cindy has already shared the gorgeous "winning" goodies she will send the winner for October. Can you believe she takes time out of her life and busy schedule to do this every month just out of the goodness of her heart? There are angels among us!
Another thing I am very excited about is the new publication Creating Vintage Charm. The first issue will be published on September 25. There will be a launch party at the Creating Vintage Charm blog (www.creatingvintagecharm.blogspot.com/) that I have joined up with. Click on my sidebar link to check it out! I CAN NOT wait for this magazine to be published!


Lastly, I am getting ready for another GIVEAWAY. I will post it on Saturday on my Pink Saturday post so be sure to check back!!!
I would like to take a moment to sincerely thank those of you who share your kindness, leave a sweet note or just touch my heart here in cyber-land. Sometimes, you are helping a person even when you don't realize you are.
Create something beautiful today....Roselle

4 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU :) CONGRATS :)

HUGLETS~XOX~MARI

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Roselle,
Oh my gosh, what a sweet post--thank YOU so much! You make blogland a bright place!

I've got some neat stuff planned for the weekend and have been working on projects AND a long tutorial...I hope everyone enjoys it...I think it will be loads of FUN!

Love,
Cindy

xinex said...

Congratulations and it's beautiful!...Christine

tina said...

congratulation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails