Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Creative Spirit Challange September 8

I am joining up with Cindy Adkins for her monthly Creative Challenge over at her blog Cindy Adkins Whimsical musings (http://www.cindyadkinswhimsicalmusings.blogspot.com ). This month I am showing a mosaic of some of my creations. I am sharing hand painted roses on vintage collectibles, altered art re purposed vintage goodies. Enjoy and thanks for taking a peek! (Click on mosaic to enlarge)

Click on the link on my sidebar to go visit the other participants in this monthly challenge.

~Create something beautiful

Roselle

10 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

So pretty, Roselle! I love the timer and the baby shoe!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous!! You are so talented!

Donna said...

Your creations are gorgeous! I love the colors, I am heading right over to check out your Etsy shop :) Thanks so much for visiting, and for your nice comments!

Marsha (Sassy Mini Dolls) said...

So beautiful! I see you're also a pink saturday participant. I haven't participated in quite awhile. I ran out of PINK LOL

xxoo

Bella said...

Hi Roselle, You have been busy with all your lovely projects, charming!! I love that super chippy paper clip :-)
Bella

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, I love this collage of your creations and I'm so happy you linked it up!!! I had actually made a collage of mine a few weeks ago and ran it off on photo paper and used it as a brochure...they're perfect!!!

This showcases your work so beautifully!
Sending love and hugs your way,
Cindy

Netty said...

Gorgeous creations, x

Alice W. said...

Gorgeous work!

Thanks for the sweet comment on our new home ;)

Ginger said...

Just beautiful creations, you are so talented. Thanks for commenting on my scone post. I didnt know you were on WW. I really dont know how many points they are, when I have some of my bonus points left I splurge with one of these. Would you like to be a WW partner with me? We could give each other help in staying with it and share recipes and the such. If youre interested let me know. Ive been trying to find your email, I know I have it.
Ginger

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Roselle,
I just stopped over to say "hi" and hope all is going great there!
Hugs,
Cindy
xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails