Friday, September 24, 2010

Creating Vintage Charm Launch Party

To celebrate the FIRST ISSUE of the magazine Creating Vintage Charm, I am joining the launch party and sharing how I create vintage charm in my home and my creations (click link on my sidebar to see more of the fantastic and charming lovliness that everyone has shared!)
My artwork....vintage pieces given new life with shabby romantic makeovers (and my hand painted roses of course).



Vintage windows and frames (I'm a little obsessed).

Most of my picture frames hold dear one's pics that have gone before. I collect window frames...these are just a few. Always upcycling them and adding shells, roses, trims etc.

Vintage plates, collectibles, heirlooms and gifts.

Just a few of my sweet vintage goodies that I adore. Don't forget to visit all the other vintage charm over at Sonia's Blog (click link on my sidebar). Also go there to see how you too can order an issue of this lovely new magazine!

I am also linking up with Beverley over at www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/pink-saturday/ for Pink Saturday.

Don't forget that my Pink Giveaway ends on Saturday evening September 25. Just make a comment on the giveaway post for a chance to win (click link on my sidebar to get to Giveaway post).

~Roselle

17 comments:

Donnie said...

Those photo's are so lovely. i always enjoy what you write.

The Shanty Girl said...

I stopped by for a visit, your photo's are beautiful!!

sherry

Sonia said...

Hello Roselle,
Your post is simply charming. I love all your creations and collections.
Thank you so much for celebrating with me.
Hugs!!
Sonia

Adeline Country Cottage said...

Hi Roselle,

I have enjoyed all your creations, and I'm in love with that 6 lite window frame thats hous
ing your star fish.

xxx
Kirstie.

Ginger said...

I love how you decorate with the little star fishes. I have never had one of those. So cute.
I ordered my copy of the new magazine yesterday, just can't wait to get it!!! Have a wonderful weekend friend. I'm bummed today, I gained 1 lb. back and don't know why!!!
Hugs
Ginger

A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Roselle ~ everything looks so pretty! Hope you are having a nice weekend!

Rebecca said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Roselle! Love your pretties with my whole heart! :)

xoRebecca

tales from an oc cottage said...

Lovely treasures!!!

m ^..^

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

You have such wonderful "vintage Charm" and so very talented! Sweet post!

Hugs,
Maryjane

debi said...

You have such lovely vintage treasures Roselle! What a treat!

Janet Bernasconi said...

Hi Roselle,

What a pretty name. It's nice to meet you. Love your post! Your treasures are beautiful. I had a fun time visiting you. Hope you can come on over too. Enjoy the party!
xo
Janet Bernasconi
Janet's Creative Pillows

Couture de Papier said...

wow love the screen and starfish lovely treasures too..HPS!

Maggie said...

Love your pinks!

Happy Belated Pink Saturday!
Maggie Mae @
"Do these shoes match this purse?"

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, everything looks so pretty!!! I love it all and it is so charming!!!
How are you? Really good, I hope...and I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. xox

Lore♥ said...

Roselle....
Que piezas bellas!!! hermosas
Lovely treasures!!!
Happy Pink Saturday
CariƱos
Lore

kelly said...

Very pretty Roselle.

Kelly

Amisha said...

So, so beautiful! Your work is gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails