Tuesday, August 17, 2010

White Wednesday

Linking up with Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday(http://www.fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/Our fireplace mantle. Forever changing what is displayed there. The beautiful vintage window sash was a steal, IMO. It was already painted and the glass replaced with mirrors. I got it for 20.00 at one of the funky shabby and chic shops I frequent.

Starfish that I glittered with mica flakes and some apothecary jars with shells.

This is a vintage style secretary desk that I love. Another spot in my home that is forever changing with what I display on it. I keep my tags, cards, scrap and altered art goodies inside. Don't forget to hop on over to Faded Charm for more white goodies!

Warm regards,

Roselle

8 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO, I JUST LOVE YOUR GLITTERED STAR FISH AND YOUR SECRETARY IS GORGEOUS, LOVE YOU WINDOW PANE MIRROR TOO :) ITS ALL SOOO ROMANTIC WITH JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF CHIC...LOL

HUGLETS~XOX~MARI

Debbie said...

Your mantle is so pretty. I love your desk...it is gorgeous!!!
Happy WW.
Debbie@houseatthelake

Drawn to The Sea said...

The secretary has that hint of romance... such a sweet piece. (I'm a white starfish girl too.)

Rebecca said...

Your secretary is so cute-fun place to hide stuff!

Virginia said...

Love it all!!
Sweet Blessings,
Virginia

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

It looks just beautiful. ~~Sherry~~

Vintage French Hen said...

Your secretary desk is so cute! I would love to own one for my self. I'm a big collector of the large star fish. I have them all over my house. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Marcia

Victoria said...

I love your little secretary...darling!!! What a good idea to put glitter on the starfish, I'll have to try that:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails