Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pink Saturday

If you've been following my blog, you know we just returned from Disney World. I couldn't resist purchasing a few pink items while there :) I was so excited to find these pretty PINK silk purses at the Epcot World Showcase in China. I love them. I will use them when traveling to carry rings, necklaces and hair pretties.
My nine year old couldn't resist this adorable PINK alarm clock and neither could I!

We had a PINK balcony and here is a view of the pink and white striped awnings.

This is a view of the water from balcony. Notice the PINK railing with Micky ears carved inside.

Thanks for sharing my pinks today. Thanks to Bev for hosting our weekly pink fun fest. Go visit Bev's and take a look at all the other pinks being shared today http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog.

~Roselle

15 comments:

Rebecca said...

All the images are fun-but the railing is so unusual-Happy PS!

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

What fun pinks from Disney World! Thanks for sharing all these sweet pictures.

Mari said...

HELLO,

I JUST LOVE DISNEY WORLD :)
LOVE ALL YOUR PRETTY PINKS MY FAV IS YOUR SWEET 9 YEAR OLD PINK MINNIE CLOCK :)
HAVE A HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!!

XOX~MARI

Suzanne said...

Your daughters are so beautiful...and since we love Disnay too, your pink post is perfect for us!!!!! Happy Day:)
P.S. My girls love Juicy too! But since we homeschool, I tell them they don't need to impress me with juicy notebooks. They are not happy:)

ALWAYS THE ABRAMYANS said...

very pretty... love the silk purses!

Biljana said...

Lovely pictures, have a great pink saturday!!
Hugs, Biljana

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi Roselle, just found your blog love your pinks! That railing is awesome!
Stop by if you get a chance!

Barb

Jillian said...

Disney and Pink! What could be better than that? Glad you had a great time... love those jewelry holders.

Olivia~ said...

Oh my goodness I love Disney and these pinks are darling! Ohhhh and I guess great minds think alike we have the same template. Giggle! Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs,
Olivia

Ginger said...

What a great vacation. I would love to do that. Roselle, you have the most beautiful girls, they are both lovely. Wow a pink castle, what could be better except maybe the fence with ears in it.

Welcome home,
Ginger

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Roselle,

This is my first time here too. Thanks for coming by my blog and saying hello. your daughters are so pretty! Thanks for sharing your pretty pinks today.

Debbie

Jean said...

Happy Pink Day. Lovely post.

debbie said...

HAPPY BELATED PINK SATURDAY ROSELLE,
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD AN AWESOME TIME. YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL PEACHES AND CREAM DAUGHTERS.NATURAL BEAUTIES.
BOY THEY SURE PAY ATTETION TO EVERY DETAIL AT DISNEY....TO ACTUALLY PUT MICKEY MOUSE EARS IN THE BALCONY RAILING....AWESOME
HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Love your PINKS ~ that cottage railing is absolutely adorable, isn't it?!?!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Karin said...

Hi Roselle! Just letting you know that I'm sending your order out today! Thanks so much! Karin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails