Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pink Castles and Princesses...

Back from a week in Florida at WDW. Can I just say how thrilled I am that the castle changes colors? Of course we all know what MY fav is! LOL
A few pics to share and then it's back to reality. I love traveling and vacationing with my family but it IS really good to be home. We missed our pets. I have a ton of laundry to catch up on. I want to thrift shop and paint and blog and fill up my Etsy shop. Back to reality :) I will catch up on my favorite blogs as the week goes on. I feel so out of the loop! LOL
Just a few pics of my sweet daughters. Megan (14) and Mallory (9).
May All Good Things Come Your Way
Roselle

1 comment:

A Cottage Muse said...

Love going to Disney with my family! Missed it this year as my husband and I went to Aruba for our 25th! Your girls are so lovely ~ hope your trip was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails