Thursday, July 15, 2010

Target Love...

I Love Target!!! There I said it. LOL
I must admit that I avoid the place at all costs. Every time I have gone in there for something I "need", I leave with more things that I just "want". Sigh
Anyway, I did NEED to go in there last week (travel essentials, toiletries, etc.), so off I went. I came away with things that I just had to have as a treat to myself. Believe me, I held myself back! LOL
I LOVE these enamelware bins. They are tres chic! White with a very pale blue interior and reading the French words "Bien" and "Savon". I am going to be adding sweet hand painted roses to these beauties and adding them to my ETSY shop if I can part with them! LOL
These tiny clothes pins are just too cute. They were in the dollar section. Can't beat that. I love the mini-ness of them and the polka dots.The pretty glasses came in a set of four. They also had striped ones. They came in a sweet turquoise and red. I so wish they had a pink set. I still may go back and get a striped set. They remind me of the vintage glasses I grew up with. Only they weren't "vintage" then .

Whatever you do today, I hope you enjoy it and do it with those you love.

~Roselle~

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you for visiting me Miss Roselle and for the sweet comment your left on my little bloggie about the Baby Shoes!

Now...that said...

I LOVE TARGET TOO!

HELP ME, PLEASE! It's addicting and EXPENSIVE!

Love to you this summer evening~

Rebecca

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Mini + dots = CUTE! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails