Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Cloche Party

I am joining Marty and all the other cloche lovers for a Summer Cloche Party (link on my sidebar). Here are just a few of mine. Just simple, mostly holding shells. I always move them around as the mood strikes. Around the holidays they hold ornaments, etc. As I was taking these pics, I realized I am pretty sure I got each one of these from a thrift store. Makes me want to go shopping today! Enjoy...
This one sits on a pretty frosted bowl which sits on a china plate. Nothing inside, just the beauty of the three pieces. More thrift goodies.
This glass holder had a silver plate lid. I painted it cottage white, added shells (what else) and there you go.
I think this is a mini cordial glass. It usually sits on one of my kitchen shelves. Again, holding shells.
~Roselle

4 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Hi Roselle,
I love your little sea shell cloches!
I did not even think to show mine.
I think I have a cloche of about everything at my little gift shop. =)

Glad you liked my lantern nest cloche.
appreciate that you took time to come by

blessings

barbara jean

Bella said...

Hi Roselle.. Love your shells and cloches, a beautiful combination:-) I get the same way... I see something I love that I bought at a garage sale, and become obsessed with the idea of going again:-)
Bella

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

That silver lid turned out fab! ♥

Lynette Killam said...

How simple and beautiful your cloches are, Roselle! So clever to paint the silver lid white.

It was lovely to visit with you...

Lynette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails