Thursday, July 1, 2010

Simple White Beauty & Christmas In July

Just a simple and inexpensive plate I purchased from Home Goods. I threw on (literally) some thrift store star fish and voila. Simple beauty that I find breathtaking in it's simplicity! LOVE the crown embellishment on this ceramic plate. I keep moving this around not sure where it's "home" will be in my home :) Since it's July 1st, I am getting ready to stock up my shop with Christmas In July goodies. Check back tomorrow for sweet hand painted balls, vintage ornaments, handcrafted ornaments and some cute surprises!
As always, thanks for visiting my blog.
~Roselle





2 comments:

Barbara said...

Beautiful Roz, I love the look!

Hugs XX
Barbara
Moore Whimsies

A Hopeful Heart said...

I just visited Sandi's Rose Chintz Cottage, and she posted about the lovely gifts you sent her. I wanted to say that the lamp is exquisite. You do stunning work!!

Also, your Christmas ornaments are gorgeous. What a talented and creative gal you are.

Have a lovely weekend,
Patti (Fill My Cup with Beauty)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails