Saturday, July 3, 2010

PINK SATURDAY

Happy Pink Saturday!!! Once again, I am joining Bev and all the other pink lovers for Pink Saturday. Go check out Bev's site and the other bloggers' pinks over at http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/ .

I waited for a PINK Saturday to share this lamp. For those that follow my blog, I shared this thrift store find a little ways back. I found the white ceramic lamp base at a thrift store. It was like new. I loved the little pink rose sprays all over it. I then purchased some pink rose ruffle ribbon and an inexpensive white lampshade. I LOVE the way this beauty turned out!!!

Pretty pink hand painted ornaments. Almost ready to fill my shop with Christmas In July goodies. Check back soon!!!
Don't forget to go visit Bev's to see more pink treasures!

~Roselle~

11 comments:

Marie said...

lovely pinks! your art is awesome. what part of jersey are you from. i'm from ocean county. have a wonderful holidy.
blessings
mrie

Sherry from Alabama said...

What a find! Love the fluffy trim you added. Happy Pink Saturday!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

someplace in thyme said...

I think your lamp looks so pretty. You did a great job on her. As for the ornies, they are beautiful. I think your painting is lovely. Happy Pink Saturday and have a safe and fun 4th too, Char

Cabin and Cottage said...

Sweet pinks today! Jacqueline

Mary said...

Hi Roselle, so much beauty! First, I love your background decoration. Second, the lampshade turned out great. And, third, I was reading at Sandi's blog and saw all the lovely items she got from you...oh, my. I will have to do some shopping with you :) Happy Pink Saturday~

Ginger said...

I adore the lamp, sooooo romantic and your ornaments are soooo cute. Great job friend. Happy 4th

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Your lamp is just too pretty!

Happy PS,
Jacalyn

A Write Life said...

That lamp shade is too cute. Nice work. Have a great holiday weekend.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

What a gorgeous shade you created. I love the ruffle.
xo, Sherry

fiberdoodles said...

Love the lamp! Wishing you a belated Happy Pink Saturday and I hope you had a wonderful 4th ;0)

Barbara Jean said...

Wonderful ornaments. Almost makes me want to paint again.

blesings

barbara jean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails