Friday, July 23, 2010

Pink Saturday-Splashes Of Pink

Happy Pink Saturday!
Once again linking up with Bev over at How Sweet The Sound (http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/) and all the other pink lovers to share our goodies. I am sharing "splashes of pink" from around my home today.
This is a vintage window sash I have hanging in my living room. I hung a vintage skeleton key tied with pink tulle from one hook, a vintage postcard with pink highlights (of course) and a white and pink heart sachet.
On my kitchen island, I have this vintage candy jar and a heart ornie hanging from a brass ornament hanger. Both have my pink hand painted roses on them.
This pink shelf hangs in my guest bathroom. It's wood, has carved roses and a vintage fabric piece with roses in the center (and features my beloved shells of course).
One of my favorite pieces I've painted....a very heavy vintage iron painted pink with my hand painted roses.
Check out all the other sweet pink by clicking on the How Sweet The Sound link on my sidebar and go visiting today!Last week, I visited at Jillian at Bella Rosa Antiques for the first time (http://www.bellarosaantiques.blogspot.com/) . Go stop by and tell her Roselle sent you!

~Roselle

18 comments:

Brenda ~ Shabby Cats and Roses said...

Hi Roselle, I love all your pretty pinks this week, and I really love the Iron you painted with your lovely pink roses, and the shelf too!

Wishing you a Happy Pink Saturday!!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Great pinks from around your home. My fav is the vintage iron. How cool!

Happy PS,
Jacalyn

Rebecca said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Roselle! YOU CRACK ME UP! If I could come to NJ I would! I could use the getaway to someplace NEW!

Love your pinks my friend. Always a joy to visit you and see what you are up too!

Have a wonderful day~

xoRebecca

Cabin and Cottage said...

I have a sister named Rose. With a name like yours you are just FATED to love roses! But who doesn't? Your painted things are so pretty. There is a lot of demand here for that. Such sweet things! Jacqueline

Gracie Jewellery said...

Love your pinks! Happy Pink Saturday.

Biljana said...

Hi Roselle!
You make such beautiful things, special your pink hand painted roses:))) Hugs, Biljana

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

OMG!!

All of these beautiful pinkies are so pretty!!

I have the same old vintage iron and never thought of painting it!!
Thanks for the idea!!

HPS!!

Debbie

Atelier de Charo said...

Love your work, everything is so beautiful!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs
Charo

rustandruffles said...

Hi Roselle,
Love your painted pinks...so very pretty!
Happy PS!
xojanis

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I love all your pinks, and especially the iron you painted, it's gorgeous, your very talented!!! I wanted to thank you for visiting me for my first pink saturday post, and for your sweet comments. Happy Pink Saturday~~~ Daphne

Pink Bunny said...

I love all your painted items! Thank you for the compliments on my crazy quilt and for welcoming me to Pink Saturday.

Val Bothell

Marydon said...

Roselle ~ I envy your beautiful designs, treasures & creations. They are ALL absolutely gorgeous.

Have a lovely PINK weekend ~
TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

debbie said...

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY DEAR ROSELLE,
I WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN HERE TO SEE YOU BUT LAST NIGHT AND THEN 4 TRIES TONIGHT TO EVEN GET IN TO SEE YOU OR IT WOULDN'T GO THROUGH...THIS INTERNET CAN BE FUNNY SOMETIMES.
I HAVE A BLACK IRON JUST LIKE YOURS AND I WOULD HAVE NEVER DREAMED OF HAVING IT PAINTED ON...YOURS IS BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE THE WINDOW WITH THOSE BEAUTIFUL THINGS HANGING. OH HOW I DREAM OF WALKING ALONG THE BEACH COLLECTING TREASURES AND THE SHELF IN YOUR BATHROOM JUST MAKES ME SQUEAL A SONG IT IS SO PRETTY
HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Couture de Papier said...

Happy Pink Saturday,thank you for the Pink Treasures.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Roselle,
Everything here is so truly beautiful!!! I love it all!! Thank you so much for coming to visit this morning.

I wanted to tell you that I have a Link Party going on at my other blog...It ends tonight at 10 your time...It's my inspirational blog and all I ask people to do is share a story of how they were helped by someone when they least expected it...I hope you'll join us...it's a lovely, lovely group of people!

Hugs,
Cindy
xoxox

http://Ioweitalltohim.blogspot.com

rosechicfriends said...

Oh I am so loving your purty PINK goodies and I can see why you love that iron..it is beautiful!
Happy PINK! Lorena

Jan said...

Just beautiful all dressed up in pink!

A Write Life said...

Oh, I understand why you love that iron. Too cute. Nice work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails