Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pink Saturday Last Day CIJ SALE

Happy Pink Saturday. Since it's the last day of July, I wanted to remind everyone about all the Christmas In July sales, specials and goodies going on over at ETSY. This is a PINK sled with PINK Poinsettias I painted up about 15 years ago. I was pregnant with my oldest darling daughter :) It gets hung on various walls, moved around into vignettes or just standing alone leaning up against something. It comes out every winter and doesn't leave us until Spring. I love it.
Anyway, if you are into Christmas now or even just a sale, head on over to ETSY for the goodies. It's not just Christmas items either. That's just the name of the event. So, you can find goodies being offered that aren't holiday related. Type in CIJ or christmasinjuly in the ETSY search engine and start browsing! Even if you don't shop, just looking is part of the fun!!!
Thanks as usual to Bev (www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/) hosting this weekly pink party. Go over to the other blogs to visit all the pink deliciousness! Click on the link on my sidebar to visit.

Warm regards always,
Roselle

9 comments:

someplace in thyme said...

It is that time of year once again when we need to be thinking of getting this organized and done for the holidays. Last year, sadly, I waited too long, but this year I am right on it. Lets hope the feeling lasts. I think your painting of the pointsettias is beautiful. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I love the ideal of a pink sled, and love the Poinsettias you painted thier just gorgeous, your very talented!! I enjoyed your visit this morning thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful weekend... happy pink Saturday my friend!!! hugs~~~ Daphne

Lynette Killam said...

How pretty, Roselle..I love the idea of a pink sled, and much prefer pink poinsettias to red! When I have more time, I will go into your shop for a good look around...

Thanks for dropping by my place and leaving kind words. How interesting that your FIL emigrated from Belfast when he was twelve..I turned eleven just after we landed in Canada in 1958! I have started a travel blog..if your father-in-law is still around, he might enjoy the piece I have on there currently about Belfast, and further down from that another piece about the Immigrant experience. If you're interested, here's the URL:

http://theimaginativetraveler.blogspot.com

It's great to chat with you

Lynette

Biljana said...

Hi Roselle!!
Absolutely beautiful:)))
Greetings from Europe, hugs Biljana

Marina Capano said...

Hi! Nice to meet you!
Happy pink saturday!

xoxo

Marydon said...

G'eve Roselle ~ Beautifully painted sled, what sweet memories.

Have a lovely PINK summer's eve ~
TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

A Write Life said...

Just getting around the pink posts. Hope you had a lovely weekend.

Rebecca said...

Thank you for visiting me today, Roselle. Your comment were so kind and they blessed me.

I haven't been by to visit in a while. Now that I've reclaimed my life I hope to stop in more. Your place is lovely as ever.

Love to you~

Rebecca

Alabaster Rose Designs said...

Hi Roselle,
Your sled is so beautiful!! The flowers you painted are absolutely wonderful! I always wanted to learn how to paint flowers like that, but never learned. You are truly talented!!
Have a great Friday.
Sincerely,
Melinda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails