Sunday, July 18, 2010

Etsy Goodies

New this week in my Etsy shop....some vintage, some hand painted and some Christmas In July. Enjoy!
White, distressed and rusty...this is a cute little clip. Use to hold paper, cards, tags, etc. Adorned with hand painted rosebuds.
Vintage crystal trinket dish. Base painted a pale ballet pink with sweet rosebuds.
Wooden LOVE ornament or tag. Adorned with glitter and rosebuds.
Tin bucket/basket. Painted up distressed white, graced with hand painted rosebuds and primitive garland.

Thanks for visiting today. I love hearing from you!
~Roselle

4 comments:

Shanna Brooks said...

I am a new follower and member of the Bloggerette sorority. I am making my rounds to say hello and meet each lovely lady of our new sisterhood. Please visit me @ www.mommiesandbeyond.com

Sares said...

You've made these all look so beautiful. I never would have thought to paint the base of the little glass dish, so creative. Hope you have a super day!

Jillian said...

Ooh that Christmas tin is sooooo sweet! What a lovely job you do!

Have a great weekend!

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Biljana said...

Hi, I am your newest follower, nice to meet you Bloggerette Sister.
You made wonderful works, I love shabby to, and make shabby works myself.
Greetings from Europe, Biljana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails