Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thrift Treasures!

I thought I'd share some thrift goodies I've managed to snag this week and last. I was looking for some vintage sheet music for crafting and in the piles at my local antique store, I came across these two beautiful books with PINK all over them. OMG. Craft schmaft! They are keepers! A steal at $1.00 each!

This gorgeous ceramic rose lamp (no shade) was in perfect condition and only
$8.00. Couldn't believe the price when I saw it. I am going to try my hand at decorating a shade for it.

Just look at this base. That rose spray is perfect!

LOVE nut/sugar scuttles! Unfortunately, this one doesn't have a scoop. It's so pretty though. Also managed to snag 3 cute doilies (can never pass those up) and two vintage reticulated vanity trays. One was $3.00 and the other $1.00.

I found two vintage books (one a dictionary and the other a foreign language) for a quarter each. Not sure if I am going to keep them to decorate with or use for crafting.


Lastly, this cute wooden 3 tier trinket shelf. Can't wait to paint it white and add roses to it! It was a steal for $1.00!
That's all for today.
~Roselle





6 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

SCORE! You got everything I would love. the sheet music was great and the plant shelf well, that was a steal!!

Carol

Brenda-shabbycatsandroses said...

Hi Roselle :) You found yourself some fantastic treasures! I love the sheet music and that pretty lamp base! I stopped at my local GW today, but found nothing :( That happens sometimes.

Thanks for sharing these great finds with us!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Sherry said...

You found so many wonderful items at such great prices. I am looking forward to a successful thrifting trip very soon

Gina said...

You scored some fabulous items and the prices were great. Have fun creating!

Mary said...

Great finds and wonderful prices!
The tiered shelf is going to look so lovely after you paint it up!
Enjoy!

Anita@GoingALittleCoastal said...

Oh I love that scuttle! I didn't know that is what they were called but that one is so pretty. And that little shelf would be so cute in a bathroom!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails