Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Creations~Beach Cottage Chic




I have been busy! For some reason, my shopping muse has been around for the last 2-3 weeks. I have really been doing great at all the thrift, antique and consignment shops around here. I keep hunting and finding treasures for creating. With all this shopping, being a Mom and other daily obligations, I haven't had any time to find my artistic muse. I think my shopping muse is hogging me! LOL

Anyway, last night I put together a few goodies for Etsy. My favorite and one that I almost don't want to sell is the beach cottage tussie mussie. It is just precious!
I have also been lucky enough to find some sweet vintage dessert sized plates that I've used to create some pretty pedistal cupcake/cookie stands. I've scouted out lots of vintage glass candle holders and use those to create these pretty dessert holders.

All in all, it's been fun. I hope my shopping and creative muses can find each other and become soul mates or something. Looking forward to having a very creative weekend!

Thanks for visiting today!
Roselle

3 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Beautiful post! You find such unique items.

Roselle said...

Thank you! I've been on a roll after a long dry spell! LOL Having a ton of fun these past few weeks.
Hugs,
Roselle

Ginger said...

Oh Roselle, how gorgeous is that starfish tussie mussie. LOOOOve it so much. Your artistic juices are flowing girl!! And that tray is to die for. Thanks so much for inspiring me today, friend.

Hugs to you
Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails