Monday, May 24, 2010

Beautiful Treasures And Sweet New Friends


If you are a follower of mine, you now know that I am new to this whole blogging thingy. I am having a blast going from blog to blog meeting new friends, being inspired by such creativity, talent and loveliness and finding things to BUY!!! LOL So many ETSY shops, blog shops and goodies on websites. In my blog travels I have befriended a sweet lady...Miss Ginger over at http://www.glitterandroses.blogspot.com.


She makes the most charming trinket holders out of match boxes. I had to have one. I scrolled thru her blog looking for a website, ETSY store or eBay store where I could find them. I emailed sweet Ginger and to my surprise she doesn't have any shops. She was kind enough to take a custom order from me. She asked for specifics and I told her what I loved...vintage, roses and the sea. A few days later, my sweet purchase arrived! She outdid herself and I was thrilled. She also sent along a pretty vintage hankie and some altered art goodies. She is a such a sweetie. If you aren't a follower of her blog yet, got take a peek!

Have a pretty and pink day,

Roselle

8 comments:

Ginger said...

Roselle,
Thank you so much for all the sweet comments. I enjoyed making your special box just for you. Am looking forward to your seaside pictures. I'm still contemplating the Etsy thing.

Hugs to you,
Ginger

Roselle said...

You are so very welcome. I may go to the beach Wed. They are calling for ninety degree days this week!
xo
Roselle

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh it is so cute and the flowers are darling. I say give Etsy a try!

Carol

Bella said...

Hi Roselle, How lucky you are to get that sweet box... too cute! I love the giggle ticket!
Bella

Roselle said...

The giggle ticket is adorable. The box is so sweet and charming. Ginger has quite the talent!
Roselle

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

I see why you have to have one! Beautiful!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Such a lovely box!! Ginger is a friend of mine and i have been trying to talk her into selling on Ebay or Etsy!
Hopefully, she will soon!!

Debbie

Roselle said...

You and me both Debbie! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails