Thursday, April 15, 2010

Getting Ready For Make My Pink Friday

This week's theme over at Make Mine Pink will be "A Few Of Our Favorite Things". What are some of your favorite things? I love anything white, chippy, vintage or pink. Of course, I love roses but if they're pink, I adore any floral pattern! I love finding goodies that I grew up with and that I remember from my childhood. I tend to gravitate toward the frilly and lacey. I like time worn, forgotten and whimsical. Some treasures I keep for my own collections, some I give new life to with a cottage makeover and some I just leave as is. Some pieces like an old worn valise (remember those LOL?) are pretty left just as they are. I like to keep my old letters, cards, and drawings that my daughters have given me in them. I also love to find treasures that I can use for something completely different than it's original purpose. Right now I have a small two-tiered vintage silver server that holds my rings and earrings on my dresser.
So, what are some of your favorite things? Don't forget to stop on over to Make Mine Pink on Friday and check out all the boutiques that are offering some of their favorite things. Who knows maybe you will find one of yours.


Peace today,

Roselle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails